Custom WebSite Content Management System
Two Level WebSite Content Mangement System
The Two Level WebSite Content Management Program is the first of our advanced programs. In addition to all the features available in the Baisc WebSite Content Management Program you will have the following additional features:
- The ability to add sub categories, as many as you want. Within each category you can have as many web pages as you want limited only by your web hosting plan (disc space allowance). With this version each category is of the same type. Example category parges would be product pages, review/opinion pages, articles, information etc. If you want the ability to mix and match categories with different purposes may I suggest the Multipurpose Website Content Management Program.
- Sub category page popularity report. With this administrative report you will see which sub category pages are being viewd the most within each sub category. You will be able to spend the most of your time on those pages that are popular and spend less time on those pages that are less popular. On the other hand if you want to focus your time on trying to improve the popularity of the less popular pages you will know which ones they are.
- Most Popular Menu. From the above data a menu can be installed that shows which of your sub category pages are most popular. An example would be "Top Ten Most Requested Articles" or whatever the theme of your website is.
- Public Comments. On a sub category by sub category basis you will be able turn on or turn off the public comments feature. When on, your site visitors can leave their comments regarding the topic for that sub category.
- Sub Category Pages Rating System. When turned on your visitors will be able to rate with 1 to 5 stars (or thumbs up or whatever) each sub category page you have written.
- Public Comments Rating System. When turned on your visitors will be able to rate with 1 to 5 stars (or thumbs up or whatever) each public comment.
This Training Resource Viewed: 3,952 times.